Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Plus Size Problem: Oily Face

Hello, Lads! Welcome to my face!


Today, let's talk about face :) I am not really sure if you are like me but my face skin type is "very oily" aaaannnd yes! You read that right! I literally wake up and my face is like a pan with cooking oil. 

Since Highschool I have been trying facial wash that will help me control my face oil and it was only like two years ago when I discovered "Master". 

I know it's not the typical face wash for a lady but I am a living proof that it really helps my skin to get that "zeroil" feeling. 

These are the Master products that I often use. 

Using these products made me feel that men & women are now equal. Hahaha!

I know that facial mask is now a thing but as of this writing, I haven't tried any and I am really happy with what I use.

Let me know your thoughts, Lads :)

Lez all have Happy Face! ❤️

2 comments:

  1. Hi Steph. May you suggest a plus size store for evening gowns. My son asked me to look for a gown for her girlfriend since they are attending a wedding. She is such a kind , sweet, pretty girl but is on the heavy side particularly from the hips down. Appreciate your advice.

    ReplyDelete