Monday, February 1, 2016

Plus Size News: Sephora in the PH

OMG! I'm so happy to see Sephora.ph in action! I have a couple of Sephora that my sister gave me when she went here in Manila last year and I was like smiling all the way coz I just normaly see them in YouTube when my favorite gurus reviews them and you know, having one and literally touch them was like a dream come true hahaha! Okay, I know it might sound crazy but if you're like a fan-girl like me, you would understand. 

Here is a glimpse of the Sephora site that you guys need to check NOW!
 And here are some of the things my sister gave me (Thank You ate Shai!)

"Silk Blush Bronzer Duo"

 Nail Lacquer in "Psychedelic" "Chocolate Junkie" and "High Speed"


"Outrageous Curl" & "Rouge Infusion"


Let me know Lads what you think about the Sephora site :)


Enjoy Browsing! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment