Wednesday, September 7, 2011

MAKE-UP IN THE PHILIPPINES

Heya Ladies!

Its been a long time since the last blog that I made. I've been busy with work for the past few months and it's only now that I got the time to write and share pretty things to all of you :) 

When I was still exploring the world of cosmetics during college days, I've been all around youtube, google, yahoo answers, wikipedia and multiply trying to look for quality cosmetics w/ a reasonable price. I had a hard time because most of the cosmetic products that I saw in the net is either expensive or not available in the Philippines so I need to look for the answer the hard way....


The hard way I took is no longer that hard for you all ;) I'm now here to share the things that I discovered.


1. HBC / Hortaleza 
Here is the place where you can buy good quality and affordable make-ups ;) A home grown beauty shop in the Philippines. They have a 'San-san' line that was endorsed before by Kris Aquino and Teen make-ups that is better for kiddos and teensters. Most of the time they have discounts that is perfect for students and ladies w/ tight budget.

This is the site where I bought the very first palette that I have. For ladies who are busy and outgoing they have pretty palettes, brushes and beauty stuff that is perfect for everyone :) The good thing about it is its affordability, good quality and making transactions with the owner is very smooth ;)

Loving mineral make-ups? This one is for you :) mineral make-ups is such a pop but with its high price in the market..it hinders most of us to use it. A year ago, I saw their cart in Sm Megamall and I was so happy to try and use them. A big smile was also put on to my face when I found out their price so for sure a smile will also put to your face :) If you are kinda hesitant to use it, click their name and check their site to get free samples.

I know that there are a lot of 'chung ching chang' make-ups out there. These are cosmetics made from China w/ packages you cant even understand. But this one is different from the others :) It is a brand of cosmetics franchised in Korea, so if you are into K-pop this one is best for you. They have quality make-ups w/c is very very affordable to everyone. If you wanna check their stuff visit their FB page.



 REMINDER:

1.  Make sure that the products you buy is SAFE aside from its affordability.

2. Colors/Shade of your make-up should compliment your skin.
3. Feel pretty with make-up ;)

* Dont know how to put make up on? Read my prev. blog entry ;) ENJOY! 



2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    Share ko lang po itong new online shopping store sa Pinas na nagbebenta ng authentic cosmetics and makeup. Please follow this link: Kallony.

    Hope magustuhan mo :) By the way, Rucy’s Vanity is a good choice.

    xo,
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice article for makeup in the philippines

    ReplyDelete